In Limone Piemonte your skiing holiday has never been so good
- 80 km of ski-slopes, 13 ski lifts whose 1 is a gondola and 11 are chair-lifts, in the splendid setting of this wonderful valley basin that connects no less than three deep valleys and provides excellent skiing conditions for the beginner or the expert alike. The Riserva Bianca resort is unique in its splendour, a day spent in Limone Piemonte or Vernante will give you a true feel for this delightful part of the world.
- Limone Piemonte, boast a whole host of different activities that are constantly upgraded. There is no lack of thing to do once you leave the slopes after your day’s skiing. In fact the artistic, cultural, culinary and natural features of Limone are of as much importance as the actual skiing facilities, ideal for those who love the mountains but who are not necessarily ski enthusiasts.
- The delightful village of Vernante is located only 7 km from Limone, and has succeeded in maintaining its characteristic charm. The village is famed for the 150 wall paintings that adorn the village buildings, depicting the adventures of that famous wooden character Pinocchio. The village also offers excellent gastronomic delights such as cheese and beer.
- Thanks to the excellent geographic position of the Vermenagna valley, those staying in either Limone or Vernante can reach the Côte d'Azur and the Ligurian Riviera and its breathtaking coastline and chic resorts, on the one hand, or Alba and its hills, to enjoy its excellent wine and gastronomy centre, both in only an hour!
- A splendid setting, excellent tourist facilities, bargain prices... starting from only 299,00 Euro. So what are you waiting for? Choose your hotel and book now!!!